More Than Just Numbers. Every Time.
Applying for business credit can be a cumbersome and intimidating process. Our goal is to make the process as easy for you as possible. We’ll partner with you to determine the best solution for your need(s) and look beyond the financial surface when building a financial solution for your organization.
Here’s a quick summary of how we do what we do:
- Listen to your request. Call, e-mail, or stop in to let us know what you’re looking for. Regardless of your communication method, our step one is the same every time: Listen to what you’re looking for.
- Discuss your business basics. The who, what, when, where, why, and how of your specific situation. It’s 30 minutes well-spent. These are the nuggets that will give us what we need to begin crafting a personalized solution for your organization.
- Who are you? Who is your team?
- What do you do? Who are your customers?
- How do you do what you do? What is your business plan?
- How long have you been doing what you do? How much longer would you like to be doing what you’re doing?
- Where do you do what you do?
- How is your cash flow?
- Why do you do it?
- On-site meeting(s). Tired of walking up to the big wooden banker’s desk in the corner to ask for a loan? Well, First National will come to your desk to dig deeper into your business, your financial needs, and to discuss your options.
- Solution development. Every situation is unique. Whether your solution includes credit lines, SBA funding, commercial real estate loans, or start-up funding, we’ll craft a solution specific to you.
Our lenders and commercial bankers are experienced professionals. We act as your personal financial consultants as soon as you decide to work with us.
- Ongoing communication. Implementing your solution is just the beginning of our relationship. Expect to hear from us early and often as we work together to meet your ultimate goals.
Our Ultimate Goal? To understand what “success” means to you and to help you get there.